العودة   منتديات زهرة الشرق > >{}{ منتديات الزهرة العامة }{}< > واحة الزهـرة

واحة الزهـرة زهرة الشرق - غرائب من العالم - حوارات ساخنة - نقاشات هادفة - معلومات مفيدة - حكم - آراء - مواضيع عامة - أخبار وأحداث يومية من العـالم

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع
قديم 08-01-09, 02:18 PM   #1

الصورة الرمزية محمد عطيه

محمد عطيه
محرر في زهرة الشرق

رقم العضوية : 8840
تاريخ التسجيل : Aug 2007
عدد المشاركات : 5,124
عدد النقاط : 122

أوسمة العضو
لاتوجد أوسمة لـ محمد عطيه
تعجب قاوم الحمله الاسرائيليه

في جروب اسرائيلي ضخم جدا علي الفيس بوك بيحاول جذب الراي العام العالمي ليه

اللي مشترك فيكوا علي الفيس بوك

ده رابط الجروب

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=69810300128

اسم الجروب

I Support the Israel Defense Forces In Preventing Terror Attacks From Gaza

طريقة الغاء الجروب

في اسفل صفحة الجروب في كلمة
Report Group
دوس عليها واختار
Attacks individual group
واكتب:
This group encourage terrorism

PaLESTiNE ♥ PaLESTiNE ♥ PaLESTiNE ♥ PaLESTiNE ♥ PaLESTiNE ♥ PaLESTiNE ♥

اللي يعمل اشتراك

يكتب ف الوول
اكتر من مرة

بالانجليزي ومتقولش احنا بنحب دمكم وكده عشان منبقاش احنا الارهابين

قولهم

u r a murder of child

this is our Arabian land... leave it

god will not forgive u Israel

كده اعمل نفسك انت الضحيه اللي مبتعملش اي حاجه

طبعا مش هيسيبوك بعد شويه كتابات حتطلعلك لما تيجي تكتب تاني عباره

please try later
unavailable now

حتقوم سعادتك بكل سلاسه رايح عامل

leave group

وترجع تشترك تاني عادي جدا

وعلطول لحد ما يتوقف الجروب
زي ما الحمد لله وقفنا جروب سب النبي عليه افضل الصلاه والسلام
وشهر بيهم جوه انهم ارهابين ووحشين بصور او غيره

والله في شباب اسرائيلين- عندهم انسانيه حبه- انسحبوا من جوه الجروب اقسم بالله
بقوا مش عارفين يردوا علينا العرب جوه

توقيع : محمد عطيه
زهرة الشرق

zahrah.com

محمد عطيه غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس
قديم 08-01-09, 02:23 PM   #2

الصورة الرمزية محمد عطيه

محمد عطيه
محرر في زهرة الشرق

أوسمة العضو
رد: قاوم الحمله الاسرائيليه

[align=center] PaLESTiNE ♥ PaLESTiNE ♥ PaLESTiNE ♥ PaLESTiNE ♥ PaLESTiNE ♥ PaLESTiNE ♥[/align]

زهرة الشرق

zahrah.com

قديم 08-01-09, 02:27 PM   #3

الصورة الرمزية محمد عطيه

محمد عطيه
محرر في زهرة الشرق

أوسمة العضو

[align=center]Stop IsraeS war crimes in Gaza [/align]

زهرة الشرق

zahrah.com

قديم 08-01-09, 02:27 PM   #4

الصورة الرمزية okkamal

okkamal
المشرف العام

رقم العضوية : 2734
تاريخ التسجيل : Apr 2005
عدد المشاركات : 14,840
عدد النقاط : 203

أوسمة العضو
لاتوجد أوسمة لـ okkamal

شكرا محمد
هكذا يمكن الاسهام
فى قضية غزة بالمشاركة فى
جرائدة ومواقعهم ونعلن بها
اننا الضحية وان ماحدث لهم
على ايدى النازيه يسارعون
بعمل مثله فى فلسطين

okkamal غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس
قديم 08-01-09, 02:44 PM   #5

الصورة الرمزية محمد عطيه

محمد عطيه
محرر في زهرة الشرق

أوسمة العضو

[align=center]والله العظيم التركيين عاملين شغل جامد اوي جوه يا عمو اكتر من العرب

انا الحمد لله خدت شرف الفصل النهائي من الجروب
ههههههههههه

Group Unavailable

We're sorry, this Group isn't available right now

شتمت بنت اسرائيليه شتايم قذره عشان اتكلمت علي الستات الفلسطينيات
بس والله البنت فعلا الشتايم متعتبرش بالنسبه ليها الا حقيقه وواقع ههههههههه

رجعت الاشتراك تاني

لو حد منكم خد فصل نهائي يروح الهووم يمسح كل النيو فيدز اللي محطوطه عن الكومنتس بتاعته
وبعدها يروح علي لينك الرجوب تاني حيلاقي نفسه بيشترك عادي

لان الادمن لما بيفصله بيفصله علي لينك الكومنتس
[/align]

زهرة الشرق

zahrah.com

قديم 08-01-09, 02:57 PM   #6

الصورة الرمزية محمد عطيه

محمد عطيه
محرر في زهرة الشرق

أوسمة العضو

[align=center]بص حضرتك ده موضوع عمله شاب اسرائيلي

The True Story Behind The Attack On Gaza

This is a response to all the false information that has been published on the web.
Some people (mostly Arab and Muslims) wants everyone to believe that the Israeli attack on Gaza is nothing less than a massacre of 400 innocent children.
If one reads their view of the situation he might think that someone in Israel just got up one morning and decided that killing hundreds of innocent people is a good idea.
But a smart person should first stop and ask himself "Why would Israel do that?", after all it's a common phrase "There are two sides to every coin". Therefore, I decided to write and give an answer to those of you who were wondering about the Israeli side of the coin.
I'm guessing (and hoping) that most of you live in a peaceful area with no military conflicts around. Now picture yourselves getting up in the morning and instead of hearing your alarm clock, you hear a real alarm strong and loud coming from outside.
Those of you who never experienced a real alarm before would probably have no idea what's going on. Those of you who did experience it before would run to their shelter if they have one or just hide under the bed/stairs/somewhere that looks safe. Imagine it happening several times a day. Imagine it happening when you are on your way home from work, when you are studying in school, when you are taking your children to play in the park. You get the Idea.
Imagine it happening every day for 8 years.
I don't think anyone sane will be willing to live like that for a month all the more so for 8 years. The rockets are not very accurate but who wants to gamble on it with his life? some people don't have a choice, after all not everyone can just pack up and move. It takes a plan, it takes a lot of money, it takes a decent job you can depend on somewhere else.
This is the situation that the Israeli towns and cities close to Gaza are facing.
The Palestinian terrorists/ resistance organizations fire several rockets every day for 8 years on nearby Israeli towns.
There might not be as many dead and wounded but as I just described, the effect of it is much more than just numbers of casualties. It's a way of life, not even mentioning the economical damage.
What normal country in the world would accept this situation? What will you say to the innocent civilians being fired upon?
What do you think Russia would have done if it happened to Russian towns?
What do you think U.SA would have done? China? England? Or any other country of your choice.
Those attacks on Israeli towns and cities are continuing despite the fact that the I.D.F had withdrawn from Gaza back to the Israeli borders over 3 years ago. The only Israeli soldier in the Gaza strip is Gilad Shalit, who had been kidnapped by Hamas 2 and half years ago from inside the Israeli borders.
Someone who isn't familiar with the conflict in the middle east might say "Why not talk to the Hamas and resolve this conflict?".
The simple answer I can supply is the views of the Hamas organization.
For those of you who don't know, Hamas is an Islamic organization that was elected by the Palestinians to rule the Gaza strip, instead of the rival organization "PLO". It started as a military organization resisting Israel along side a social wing helping the poor in Gaza. Today Hamas has formed a government, and has it's own Islamic education network.
It's not secret that the Hamas's political views are very militant.
If you take their word they will not stop fighting Israel until all the Jews are gone and the Palestinians form their own country instead of Israel, or in other words Israes destruction.
How can you reach a peace agreement with someone who declares he will not stop fighting until you are dead? That is their goal!
The only thing Hamas are willing to discuss is a truce, and of course it's on their own terms which are not very good for Israel. Furthermore, even in truce the fighting never truly stops as there are "individuals" who are "acting on their own". Not to mention that Hamas is using the truce to build up power, get better organized, get more weapons and train more soldiers.
It takes some knowledge and understanding of the Middle East's history to have a full answer to why can't the two sides reach an agreement. Many books from many points of views have already been written about this conflict and if you wish to know the facts I suggest you read them or look for the information on the web (or maybe I'll just address it on a different paper).
Knowing all of this one might still say "Killing of 400 innocent Palestinian children will solve nothing."' And I will be the first to agree.
But don't be fooled by the Palestinian propaganda. They are making a cynical use of the deaths of the children.
First of all let's look at the numbers:
To rely on C.N.N and its' sources in the U.N the death tall is around 375 but only about 60 civilians killed. Let's say that half of them are children. 30 is a much smaller number than 400.
One of the biggest problems of the I.D.F (the Israeli army), when fighting the Hamas and other Palestinian resistance groups, is that it is very hard to distinguish between Palestinian fighters and Palestinian civilians. The Palestinian fighters, knowing the great effect on the public opinion, often fire rockets from very populated areas knowing that a response from Israel will result in killing of civilians and therefore a public cry-out in the world. The Palestinian fighters are using the cooperative population as a human shield to their attacks on Israeli civilians. Yes, they are not trying to target military targets, they are declaring they are aiming for the innocent (just like two rockets hit a school and a kinder garden in the last days).
The Palestinians know they have no hope of beating Israel with their light weapon, so they use a despised tactic to interrupt normal life in Israel and get the public opinion on their side.
The Palestinian population could have thrown of Hamas and stop the violence but instead they choose to continue the fight and pay the civilian losses.
The I.D.F does its' best to minimize the civilian casualties in the Palestinian side. The targets are carefully chosen in order to target as many Hamas soldiers and minimum civilians.
Furthermore, I.D.F even has a special strategy planed to minimize the civilian casualties.
Every time a house of a wanted militant is being targeted the I.D.F calls 15 minutes ahead to warn anyone inside the house that it is about to be bombarded.
Yes you got it right, the I.D.F actually gives a heads up to its' targets, so all the civilians (and the wanted militants) could run for cover.
Hamas, on the other hand, does not mind the killing of the Palestinian civilians. On the contrary, it is perhaps its' biggest weapon in the conflicts. In their mind there is nothing better than pictures of dead Palestinian children to help the Palestinian cause.
Ask yourselves, if this was a massacre wouldn't the leaders of Hamas strive for a truce? Wouldn't they agree to stop firing rockets in order to stop the killing of innocent Palestinians?
Instead they say they might consider a truce if Israel will cease the attack and open up the borders for wares (and more weapons).
Since when does the weaker side dictates the terms? Doesn't sound like they want to stop the killing. Like always they are willing to stop only if all their terms are fulfilled first.
Doesn't sound like a weak side to me.
Knowing all of this, ask yourselves what would you do if you were in Israes shoes.
Would you give in to the terms of terrorists? Wouldn't you prefer terrorists killed with some civilian losses on the other side instead of your civilians' death and suffering?
This operation was forecasted for some time now. Everyone knew this is what we are going into, everyone (including) Hamas was getting ready for it and everyone was talking about it. It was just a question of time.
It's not just Israel and United States blaming Hamas. It's their own people and allies that give them little support. Listen to the responses of Egypt, listen to the responses (or should I say no responses) of most of the Arab countries, listen to the response of Abu Mazen, the head of the Palestinian resistance group, the PLO, which controls the west bank.
This operation is an appropriate response of the I.D.F to the war declared by Hamas on the Israeli citizens. Every other country would have done the same.
Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

في ساعه واحده كان في سبع صفحات ردود[/align]

زهرة الشرق

zahrah.com

إضافة رد

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
الاسرائيليه , الحمله , قاوم

أدوات الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
كي لا ننسى جنين(أبشع صور المجازر الاسرائيليه) اسير الشوق زهرة المدائن 9 10-08-02 10:11 PM

الساعة الآن 03:23 AM