العودة   منتديات زهرة الشرق > >{}{ منتديات الزهرة العامة }{}< > واحة الزهـرة

واحة الزهـرة زهرة الشرق - غرائب من العالم - حوارات ساخنة - نقاشات هادفة - معلومات مفيدة - حكم - آراء - مواضيع عامة - أخبار وأحداث يومية من العـالم

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع
قديم 05-06-09, 01:04 AM   #16

الصورة الرمزية okkamal

okkamal
المشرف العام

رقم العضوية : 2734
تاريخ التسجيل : Apr 2005
عدد المشاركات : 14,840
عدد النقاط : 203

أوسمة العضو
لاتوجد أوسمة لـ okkamal
رد: نص خطاب اوباما فى جامعه القاهرة -بمصر

Finally, the Arab States must recognize that the Arab Peace Initiative was an important beginning, but not the end of their responsibilities. The Arab-Israeli conflict should no longer be used to distract the people of Arab nations from other problems. Instead, it must be a cause for action to help the Palestinian people develop the institutions that will sustain their state; to recognize Israel’s legitimacy; and to choose progress over a self-defeating focus on the past.

America will align our policies with those who pursue peace, and say in public what we say in private to Israelis and Palestinians and Arabs. We cannot impose peace. But privately, many Muslims recognize that Israel will not go away. Likewise, many Israelis recognize the need for a Palestinian state. It is time for us to act on what everyone knows to be true.

Too many tears have flowed. Too much blood has been shed. All of us have a responsibility to work for the day when the mothers of Israelis and Palestinians can see their children grow up without fear; when the Holy Land of three great faiths is the place of peace that God intended it to be; when Jerusalem is a secure and lasting home for Jews and Christians and Muslims, and a place for all of the children of Abraham to mingle peacefully together as in the story of Isra, when Moses, Jesus, and Mohammed (peace be upon them) joined in prayer.

The third source of tension is our shared interest in the rights and responsibilities of nations on nuclear weapons.

This issue has been a source of tension between the United States and the Islamic Republic of Iran. For many years, Iran has defined itself in part by its opposition to my country, and there is indeed a tumultuous history between us. In the middle of the Cold War, the United States played a role in the overthrow of a democratically-elected Iranian government. Since the Islamic Revolution, Iran has played a role in acts of hostage-taking and violence against U.S. troops and civilians. This history is well known. Rather than remain trapped in the past, I have made it clear to Iran’s leaders and people that my country is prepared to move forward. The question, now, is not what Iran is against, but rather what future it wants to build.

It will be hard to overcome decades of mistrust, but we will proceed with courage, rectitude and resolve. There will be many issues to discuss between our two countries, and we are willing to move forward without preconditions on the basis of mutual respect. But it is clear to all concerned that when it comes to nuclear weapons, we have reached a decisive point. This is not simply about America’s interests. It is about preventing a nuclear arms race in the Middle East that could lead this region and the world down a hugely dangerous path.

okkamal غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس
قديم 05-06-09, 01:05 AM   #17

الصورة الرمزية okkamal

okkamal
المشرف العام

أوسمة العضو
لاتوجد أوسمة لـ okkamal

The fourth issue that I will address is democracy.

I know there has been controversy about the promotion of democracy in recent years, and much of this controversy is connected to the war in Iraq. So let me be clear: no system of government can or should be imposed upon one nation by any other.

That does not lessen my commitment, however, to governments that reflect the will of the people. Each nation gives life to this principle in its own way, grounded in the traditions of its own people. America does not presume to know what is best for everyone, just as we would not presume to pick the outcome of a peaceful election. But I do have an unyielding belief that all people yearn for certain things: the ability to speak your mind and have a say in how you are governed; confidence in the rule of law and the equal administration of justice; government that is transparent and doesn’t steal from the people; the freedom to live as you choose. Those are not just American ideas, they are human rights, and that is why we will support them everywhere.

There is no straight line to realize this promise. But this much is clear: governments that protect these rights are ultimately more stable, successful and secure. Suppressing ideas never succeeds in making them go away. America respects the right of all peaceful and law-abiding voices to be heard around the world, even if we disagree with them. And we will welcome all elected, peaceful governments – provided they govern with respect for all their people.

This last point is important because there are some who advocate for democracy only when they are out of power; once in power, they are ruthless in suppressing the rights of others. No matter where it takes hold, government of the people and by the people sets a single standard for all who hold power: you must maintain your power through consent, not coercion; you must respect the rights of minorities, and participate with a spirit of tolerance and compromise; you must place the interests of your people and the legitimate workings of the political process above your party. Without these ingredients, elections alone do not make true democracy.

The fifth issue that we must address together is religious freedom.

Islam has a proud tradition of tolerance. We see it in the history of Andalusia and Cordoba during the Inquisition. I saw it firsthand as a child in Indonesia, where devout Christians worshiped freely in an overwhelmingly Muslim country. That is the spirit we need today. People in every country should be free to choose and live their faith based upon the persuasion of the mind, heart, and soul. This tolerance is essential for religion to thrive, but it is being challenged in many different ways.

قديم 05-06-09, 01:06 AM   #18

الصورة الرمزية okkamal

okkamal
المشرف العام

أوسمة العضو
لاتوجد أوسمة لـ okkamal

Among some Muslims, there is a disturbing tendency to measure one’s own faith by the rejection of another’s. The richness of religious diversity must be upheld – whether it is for Maronites in Lebanon or the Copts in Egypt. And fault lines must be closed among Muslims as well, as the divisions between Sunni and Shia have led to tragic violence, particularly in Iraq.

Freedom of religion is central to the ability of peoples to live together. We must always examine the ways in which we protect it. For instance, in the United States, rules on charitable giving have made it harder for Muslims to fulfill their religious obligation. That is why I am committed to working with American Muslims to ensure that they can fulfill zakat.

Likewise, it is important for Western countries to avoid impeding Muslim citizens from practicing religion as they see fit – for instance, by dictating what clothes a Muslim woman should wear. We cannot disguise hostility towards any religion behind the pretence of liberalism.

Indeed, faith should bring us together. That is why we are forging service projects in America that bring together Christians, Muslims, and Jews. That is why we welcome efforts like Saudi Arabian King Abdullah’s Interfaith dialogue and Turkey’s leadership in the Alliance of Civilizations. Around the world, we can turn dialogue into Interfaith service, so bridges between peoples lead to action – whether it is combating malaria in Africa, or providing relief after a natural disaster.

The sixth issue that I want to address is women’s rights.

I know there is debate about this issue. I reject the view of some in the West that a woman who chooses to cover her hair is somehow less equal, but I do believe that a woman who is denied an education is denied equality. And it is no coincidence that countries where women are well-educated are far more likely to be prosperous.

Now let me be clear: issues of women’s equality are by no means simply an issue for Islam. In Turkey, Pakistan, Bangladesh and Indonesia, we have seen Muslim-majority countries elect a woman to lead. Meanwhile, the struggle for women’s equality continues in many aspects of American life, and in countries around the world.

Our daughters can contribute just as much to society as our sons, and our common prosperity will be advanced by allowing all humanity – men and women – to reach their full potential. I do not believe that women must make the same choices as men in order to be equal, and I respect those women who choose to live their lives in traditional roles. But it should be their choice. That is why the United States will partner with any Muslim-majority country to support expanded literacy for girls, and

قديم 05-06-09, 01:07 AM   #19

الصورة الرمزية okkamal

okkamal
المشرف العام

أوسمة العضو
لاتوجد أوسمة لـ okkamal

to help young women pursue employment through micro-financing that helps people live their dreams.

Finally, I want to discuss economic development and opportunity.

I know that for many, the face of globalization is contradictory. The Internet and television can bring knowledge and information, but also offensive sexuality and mindless violence. Trade can bring new wealth and opportunities, but also huge disruptions and changing communities. In all nations – including my own – this change can bring fear. Fear that because of modernity we will lose of control over our economic choices, our politics, and most importantly our identities – those things we most cherish about our communities, our families, our traditions, and our faith.

But I also know that human progress cannot be denied. There need not be contradiction between development and tradition. Countries like Japan and South Korea grew their economies while maintaining distinct cultures. The same is true for the astonishing progress within Muslim-majority countries from Kuala Lumpur to Dubai. In ancient times and in our times, Muslim communities have been at the forefront of innovation and education.

This is important because no development strategy can be based only upon what comes out of the ground, nor can it be sustained while young people are out of work. Many Gulf States have enjoyed great wealth as a consequence of oil, and some are beginning to focus it on broader development. But all of us must recognize that education and innovation will be the currency of the 21st century, and in too many Muslim communities there remains underinvestment in these areas. I am emphasizing such investments within my country. And while America in the past has focused on oil and gas in this part of the world, we now seek a broader engagement.

On education, we will expand exchange programs, and increase scholarships, like the one that brought my father to America, while encouraging more Americans to study in Muslim communities. And we will match promising Muslim students with internships in America; invest in on-line learning for teachers and children around the world; and create a new online network, so a teenager in Kansas can communicate instantly with a teenager in Cairo.

On economic development, we will create a new corps of business volunteers to partner with counterparts in Muslim-majority countries. And I will host a Summit on Entrepreneurship this year to identify how we can deepen ties between business leaders, foundations and social entrepreneurs in the United States and Muslim communities around the world.

On science and technology, we will launch a new fund to support technological development in Muslim-majority countries, and to help transfer ideas to the marketplace so they can create jobs. We will open centers of scientific excellence in Africa, the Middle East and Southeast Asia, and appoint new Science Envoys to collaborate on programs that develop new sources of energy, create green jobs, digitize records, clean water, and grow new crops. And today I am announcing a new global effort with the Organization of the Islamic Conference to eradicate polio. And we will also expand partnerships with Muslim communities to promote child and maternal health.

All these things must be done in partnership. Americans are ready to join with citizens and governments; community organizations, religious leaders, and businesses in Muslim communities around the world to help our people pursue a better life.

The issues that I have described will not be easy to address. But we have a responsibility to join together on behalf of the world we seek – a world where extremists no longer threaten our people, and American troops have come home; a world where Israelis and Palestinians are each secure in a state of their own, and nuclear energy is used for peaceful purposes; a world where governments serve their citizens, and the rights of all God’s children are respected. Those are mutual interests. That is the world we seek. But we can only achieve it together.

I know there are many – Muslim and non-Muslim – who question whether we can forge this new beginning. Some are eager to stoke the flames of division, and to stand in the way of progress. Some suggest that it isn’t worth the effort – that we are fated to disagree, and civilizations are doomed to clash. Many more are simply skeptical that real change can occur. There is so much fear, so much mistrust. But if we choose to be bound by the past, we will never move forward. And I want to particularly say this to young people of every faith, in every country – you, more than anyone, have the ability to remake this world.

All of us share this world for but a brief moment in time. The question is whether we spend that time focused on what pushes us apart, or whether we commit ourselves to an effort – a sustained effort – to find common ground, to focus on the future we seek for our children, and to respect the dignity of all human beings.

It is easier to start wars than to end them. It is easier to blame others than to look inward; to see what is different about someone than to find the things we share. But we should choose the right path, not just the easy path. There is also one rule that lies at the heart of every religion – that we do unto others as we would have them do unto us. This truth transcends nations and peoples – a belief that isn’t new; that isn’t black or white or brown; that isn’t Christian, or Muslim or Jew. It’s a belief that pulsed in the cradle of civilization, and that still beats in the heart of billions. It’s a faith in other people, and it’s what brought me here today.

قديم 05-06-09, 01:08 AM   #20

الصورة الرمزية okkamal

okkamal
المشرف العام

أوسمة العضو
لاتوجد أوسمة لـ okkamal

We have the power to make the world we seek, but only if we have the courage to make a new beginning, keeping in mind what has been written.

The Holy Koran tells us, “O mankind! We have created you male and a female; and we have made you into nations and tribes so that you may know one another.”

The Talmud tells us: “The whole of the Torah is for the purpose of promoting peace.”

The Holy Bible tells us, “Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called sons of God.”

The people of the world can live together in peace. We know that is God’s vision. Now, that must be our work here on Earth. Thank you. And may God’s peace be upon you.

همسة

تم نقل الخطاب الى جميع محطات التلفزيون العالمية
ماعدا دولتين فقط رفضتا اذاعة الخطاب وهى ايران وسوريا

قديم 05-06-09, 11:03 AM   #21

الصورة الرمزية هيام1

هيام1
مشرفة أقسام المرأة

رقم العضوية : 7290
تاريخ التسجيل : Apr 2007
عدد المشاركات : 15,155
عدد النقاط : 197

أوسمة العضو
لاتوجد أوسمة لـ هيام1

ردود فعل متباينة حول خطاب أوباما

باراك أوباما قال إن أميركا والإسلام ليسا في حالة عداء (الفرنسية)

اعتبرت منظمة المؤتمر الإسلامي أن خطاب الرئيس الأميركي باراك أوباما ستكون له انعكاسات إيجابية على العالم الإسلامي. بينما اعتبر نائب من حزب الله اللبناني أنه لا يعبر عن تغيير حقيقي في السياسة الأميركية، بينما دعت حركة المقاومة الإسلامية حماس إلى الحكم على الخطاب من مضمونه لا شكله.

وقال الأمين العام للمنظمة أكمل الدين إحسان أوغلو إن كلمات أوباما كانت بناءة للغاية. وأعرب عن سعادته بتنويه الرئيس الأميركي بالدور الذي تقوم به المنظمة في مختلف المشاريع الدولية.

بدورها اعتبرت الجامعة العربية الخطاب متوازنا، وقال أمينها العام عمرو موسى إن الخطاب فيه رؤية واضحة ومقاربة جديدة فيما يتعلق بالعلاقة مع الدول الإسلامية ومنها قضية حوار الحضارات والقضية الفلسطينية وحقوق الشعب الفلسطيني.

بان كي مون: حديث أوباما خطوة مهمة لتعزيز التفاهم الثقافي (رويترز-أرشيف)
من جهته رحب الأمين العام للأمم المتحدة بان كي مون بالرسالة التي تضمنها كلام الرئيس الأميركي عن السلام والتفاهم والمصالحة.

وقالت متحدثة باسمه إن "الأمين العام يرى أن الخطاب خطوة مهمة لسد الفجوات الناجمة عن الخلافات وتعزيز التفاهم الثقافي والتأكيد على التزاماتنا المشتركة بممارسة التسامح والعيش معا بسلام وحسن جوار كما جاء في ميثاق الأمم المتحدة".

خطاب إنشائي
من جهته قال النائب عن حزب الله حسن فضل الله "إن ما سمعناه اليوم هو خطاب إنشائي لا يحمل في مضمونه مواقف تغييرية"، وأضاف "لم نلمس تغييرا حقيقيا في الموقف بمعزل عن لغة الخطاب".

وأوضح فضل الله أن "العالم الإسلامي والعربي لا يحتاج إلى مواعظ، لكن إلى أفعال حقيقية وتغيير جذري بدءا من الموقف الأميركي من القضية الفلسطينية".

ردود فلسطينية
فلسطينيا صرح الناطق باسم الرئاسة الفلسطينية نبيل أبو ردينة بأن على إسرائيل أن تأخذ ما جاء في خطاب أوباما على محمل الجد فيما يتعلق بوقف الاستيطان وبناء الدولة "لأن رسالته واضحة".

من جهتها قالت حركة الجهاد الإسلامي إن خطاب أوباما لم يتضمن أي تغيير جوهري في سياسات أميركا تجاه القضية الفلسطينية، لأنه فرض في خطابه إسرائيل دولة قومية لليهود باعتبارها جزءا من المنطقة.

آية الله على خامنئي أكد أن التغيير لا يأتي بالشعارات (الفرنسية-أرشيف)
في حين وصفت لجنة المتابعة العليا لفصائل المقاومة الفلسطينية والمؤتمر الوطني الفلسطيني خطاب الرئيس الأميركي بِأنه محاولة للتضليل ولتزيين ما سمتها الصورة العدوانية الأميركية في البلدان العربية والإسلامية.

أما حركة المقاومة الإسلامية (حماس) فقالت إن خطاب أوباما "جاء مليئا بالدغدغة العاطفية والدبلوماسية الناعمة، وفيه الكثير من المتناقضات والافتقار إلى السياسات العملية الواضحة على الأرض".

من جهتها قالت الحكومة الإسرائيلية إنها "تشارك أوباما آماله في السلام بالشرق الأوسط، لكن الأولوية تبقى للمصالح الأمنية لإسرائيل".

دراسة معمقة
وفي القاهرة قال المتحدث باسم الخارجية المصرية حسام زكي إن الخطاب الذي ألقاه أوباما هو "خطاب تاريخي هام ذو وزن كبير ويحتاج إلى دراسة معمقة".

كما قالت الحكومة الأردنية إن الخطاب انطوى على مواقف إيجابية للغاية خاصة ما تعلق بدعم عملية السلام بين الفلسطينيين والإسرائيليين وتأكيده على ضرورة حل القضية الفلسطينية على أساس صيغة حل الدولتين وبما يضمن إقامة الدولة الفلسطينية المستقلة.

أما في طهران فشدد المرشد الأعلى للجمهورية الإيرانية آية الله علي خامنئي على أن التغيير الذي تتحدث عنه الإدارة الأميرکية "لا يأتي بالخطابات والشعارات بل بتغيير جذري وحقيقي لسياساتها إزاء المسلمين".

الحزب الجمهوري
وفي إطار ردود الفعل داخل الولايات المتحدة اعتبر الحزب الجمهوري أن خطاب أوباما يجعل الولايات المتحدة تبدو ضعيفة.

وقال جون بينر زعيم الأقلية الجمهورية في مجلس النواب إنه يرحب بالروءية التفاؤلية للرئيس الأميركي، إلا أنه قلق من النقاط التي تتعلق بإيران والنزاع الفلسطيني والإسرائيلي. وأشار إلى أن أوباما "بدا وكأنه يلقي اللوم بالتساوي بين الفلسطينيين والإسرائيليين رغم إقراره بحق إسرائيل بالدفاع عن نفسها".

مصري يتابع خطاب أوباما من أحد المقاهي بالقاهرة (الفرنسية) وكان أوباما أكد في الخطاب الذي ألقاه في جامعة القاهرة أمس سعيه إلى إرساء علاقة جديدة بين بلاده والعالم الإسلامي من خلال تجاوز الخلافات التي سببت عقودا من التوتر بين الطرفين.

وأضاف أن ما يجمع بين العالم الإسلامي والولايات المتحدة أكبر كثيرا من القوى التي تحاول أن تفصل وتباعد بينهما ودعا إلى السعي لأرضيات مشتركة بين الطرفين.

وأشاد في الخطاب الذي تضمن استشهادات عديدة بمعاني آيات قرآنية بما يتسم به الإسلام من تسامح وبما قدمه للبشرية، وجدد تأكيد دعمه لبناء دولة فلسطينية، وشدد أوباما على أن "أميركا والإسلام ليسا في حالة عداء", ودعا إلى إنهاء ما وصفه بدوامة التشكيك والخلافات بين الجانبين.

هيام1 غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس
قديم 05-06-09, 11:13 AM   #22

الصورة الرمزية هيام1

هيام1
مشرفة أقسام المرأة

أوسمة العضو
لاتوجد أوسمة لـ هيام1

[align=center]تعليق اخ من سوريا
اعجبني كلامه..

خطاب عبارة عن ابرة مسكن للآلام الشعوب الاسلامية
ودعما لليهود لتثبيت اقامة دولتهم المصطنعة !
و لكنه صدق فيما قال من انه سيأتي اناس لهم شرعية إلقاء
اليهود في البحر و اعرب عن عدم موافقته لها !!!
قال الله جل اسمه * َ
ا فَإِذَا جَاءَ وَعْدُ الْآخِرَةِ لِيَسُوءُوا وُجُوهَكُمْ وَلِيَدْخُلُوا الْمَسْجِدَ كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍ وَلِيُتَبِّرُوا مَا عَلَوْا تَتْبِيراً
اليمن صنعاء
اولا السلام وعليكم وبعد لايوجد هناك ماقالو اوباما يكون شي جديد على العالم العربي
كلاما معسول لا اكثر ووعود واهمه بس نقول الله يجيب مافيه الخير للعرب العرب
هم مايحتاجون احد ليحل مشاكلهم بس مايوجد من هو عند النيه الصادقه لكي يصلح بين الناس
قاهرة المعز
سمعت إلى حديث أوباما وأظن أننا بصدد دين جديد وعرق جديد وفكر سياسي جديد هو الدين والعرق والفكر الأوبامي لقد نسي هذا الرجل أنه يخاطب أناسا هم فصّاح الكلام قكيف له أن يبيع الماء في حارة السقّايين

ابدال الوجوه الامريكي
سياسة امريكا هي ابدال الوجوه فقط اما السياسة فثابتة وهذا هو كلام اوباما الذي يحاول ان يغش الاسلام بكونه مسلم سابقا ؟؟؟؟؟ويبدوا انا نسينا ان هذه اللعبة سبق ان فعلها هتلر ايام الحرب الثانية لكسب ود الاسلام.لا اجد جديد عنده غير ان المسلمين هم الارهابيون
تعليق اخر
لا يجب التفؤل مطلقا بأوباما الذى أصابنى خطابه بالحزن الشديد زفقد اعتمد مخاطبة البسطاء و إغفال الذاكرة العالمية ..فهو الذى لبس مسوح اليهود امام حائط المبكى وهو الذى لم يعلق على الاباده التى حدثت فى غزة فى حينها رغم ان ذلك يتعارض مع ما يظهر من اهتمامه بحقوق الانسان و هو الذى تراجه عن غلق غوانتانامو بشكل نهائى .. هو فى الحقيقه يجب أن يرجع هويته و أهدافه و يبحث عن الله أولاً قبل أن يبحث عن أرضاء الحميع مثلما يفعل الآن

تعليق اخر
هذا الاوباما داهية و بيلعب بالجميع داخل أمريكا و خارجها ... فمثلاً حين يخاطب المسلمين يقول أنا إسمى باراك حسين اوباما ... و حين يخاطب المسيحيين يقول أنا مسيحى ولدت و نشأت فى امريكا ... و حين يخاطب اليهود يقول أنا ديموقراطى أناصر الاقليات اليهودية فى أى مكان و لا إضهاد لليهود بعد اليوم ... صدقونى هذا الاوباما لا ملة له
.[/align]

توقيع : هيام1
قطرة الماء تثقب الحجر ، لا بالعنف ولكن بدوام التنقيط.

زهرة الشرق

قديم 06-06-09, 01:03 AM   #23

الصورة الرمزية okkamal

okkamal
المشرف العام

أوسمة العضو
لاتوجد أوسمة لـ okkamal

[align=center]من الطبيعى ان يحظى الخطاب بالاهتمام
ومن الطبيعى ايضا ان يتعرض الخطاب
الى هجوم من حزب الله وسوريا وايران

فهذا متوقع ومعلوم للجميع

عموما الخطاب فى حد ذاته تغيير فى الموقف الامريكى
تجاة العالم الاسلامى وهذا بخلاف الخطاب المتغطرس الذى
كانت تنتهجه الادارة السابقة الخاصة بـــ بوش الابن

وايضا نود ان نقول هنا ان الرجل وجه خطابه الى العالم الاسلامى

فما هى استراتيجية العالم الاسلامى لتفعيل الخطاب ؟؟؟؟؟

ماهى الاجيندات التى اعدت او ستقدم للنقاط التى طرحها اوباما ؟؟؟

ام سنكتفى بالهجوم على الخطاب فقط ؟؟؟؟؟؟

ان الادارة الامريكه لاول مره تتحدث عن حل الدولتين , دوله اسرائيلية ودوله فلسطينية
ولاول مره ايضا لايعرض الخطاب الامريكى على اسرائيل او تجرى مباحثات امريكية اسرائيليه
حول ماسيتم فى المباحثات مع العالم الاسلامى والعربى ... انها كلها متغيرات جديدة لم تكن فى الخطاب القديم

من المعروف ان بعض الجهات تحاول ان توهم شعبها او تجعل شعبها
فى حالة استنفار دائم حتى تحرمهم من الكثير من حقوقهم بحجة انه لاصوت
يعلوا فوق صوت المعركة وان البلاد فى حالة مواجه مع الاعداء ويجب ان نأجل
الحديث عن الحريات او الانتخابات حتى تنتهى هذه المواجه .. وهذه الذريعة
هى ماتجعلهم يحكمون شعوبهم بالحديد والنار

الاخت هيام

شاكر لك المتابعة الجيدة ونقل التعليقات على الخطاب
واحب ان اكرر هنا ان ايران وسوريا هما الدولتان الوحيدتان التى رفضت نقل
الخطاب الامريكى ونقله الى شعوبهما
[/align]

قديم 09-06-09, 03:11 PM   #24

الصورة الرمزية هيام1

هيام1
مشرفة أقسام المرأة

أوسمة العضو
لاتوجد أوسمة لـ هيام1

هيكل : السعودية رفضت استقبال خطاب أوباما فلجأ الى مصر
الإثنين بتاريخ: 8/6/2009
القاهرة: كشف الصحفي المصري محمد حسنين هيكل أن حوارا واسعا دار فى واشنطن لاختيار المنبر الذى توجه منه رسالة الرئيس الأمريكي باراك أوباما إلى العالم الإسلامي ، ورشحت لذلك أربع عواصم هى جاكرتا والرياض وأنقرة والقاهرة.
وأوضح هيكل في مقابلة أجرتها معه صحيفة " الشروق الجديد" المستقلة وتنشر نصها بداية من اليوم أنه تم استبعاد الأولى لبعدها ولم ترغب السعودية في الثانية ، وبقيت القاهرة وأنقرة.
وأضافت الصحيفة نقلا عن هيكل أن اختيار القاهرة ووجه بأربعة اعتراضات ، لم توضحها ، الأمر الذى أبقى على الخيار الأخير. ولذلك ذهب الرئيس الأمريكى إلى تركيا ، وألقى خطابه أمام البرلمان باعتباره ممثلا للشعب وبدأه بمخاطبة رئيسه ورئيس الحكومة. ولكن لأن رسالته لم تصل من العاصمة التركية ، فقد نشأت الحاجة إلى تكرار إعلان السياسات من القاهرة والتجاوز عن التحفظات السابقة "التى برز صداها فى النص الذى وجهه أوباما".
ولاحظ هيكل أن الرئيس الأمريكي لم يوجه خطابه إلى أحد فى مصر، ولم يذكر رئيس الدولة التى استضافته "وهذا يدل على أننا أمام حملة علاقات عامة" ، كما لاحظ فى هذا السياق أن مصر التاريخية وليست مصر المعاصرة ظلت فى خلفية زيارته طول الوقت".
وأوضح هيكل :"البعض فهم خطأ أن أوباما جاء لكى يعلن سياسات جديدة. وهذا غير صحيح. لأنه لو أراد أن يتحدث عن تغيير فى السياسات لذهب إلى الكونجرس الذى يصنع فيه القرار السياسى وليس إلى جامعة القاهرة" ، معتبرا اختيار أوباما رئيسا للولايات المتحدة يعبر عن الأزمة التى تعانى منها بلاده نتيجة الفشل الذريع الذى منيت به الإدارة السابقة.
وأشار هيكل إلى أن "أوباما نجح فى إحداث التأثير الذى أراده ، ولم يتزحزح قيد أنملة عن الموقف الأمريكى من إسرائيل ، حين وصف علاقات البلدين بأنها ثابتة ولن تتغير. وأكد فى كلامه الاعتراف بإبادة ستة ملايين يهودى فى المحرقة النازية وهو الرقم المشكوك فيه ، الذى رفض بابا الفاتيكان الإشارة إليه فى زيارته الأخيرة للقدس"

توقيع : هيام1
قطرة الماء تثقب الحجر ، لا بالعنف ولكن بدوام التنقيط.

زهرة الشرق

إضافة رد

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
-بمصر , القاهرة , اوباما , جامعه , خطاب

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
القرني : خطاب أوباما أعظم خطاب لرئيس أمريكي هيام1 واحة الزهـرة 4 04-06-09 11:33 PM
عراقيون من ذوي البشرة السوداءيحتفلون في البصرة بتنصيب اوباما هيام1 حدائق بابل 5 24-01-09 02:33 PM

الساعة الآن 04:55 AM